1. Definitions and Interpretations:
"End-User" or "you" or "your" shall mean the meaning assigned under the array of parties above.
"BoxEngage Applications" or "we" or "our" shall have the meaning assigned under the array of parties above..
- (b) The expression "this Clause" shall, unless followed by a reference to a specific provision, be deemed to refer to the whole Clause (not merely the sub-clause, paragraph or other provision) in which the expression occurs.
- (e) Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, and pronouns importing a gender include each of the masculine, feminine and neuter genders.
- (g) Time periods within or following which any payment is to be made or act is to be done shall be calculated by excluding the day on which the period commences and including the day on which the period ends and by extending the period to the following business day if the last day of such period is not a business day.
- (h) Where a word or phrase is defined, other parts of speech and grammatical forms and the cognate variations of that word or phrase shall have corresponding meanings.
2. Scope Of Applicability:
The BoxEngage Applications provides online services as defined in the terms and conditions of BoxEngage Applications inter alia through its own BoxEngage Applications. The End-User’s Data that follows applies to all of these platforms. (hereinafter referred to as the "Services")
3. Nature Of End-User's Data:
When the End-User makes a reservation through the BoxEngage Applications, the End-User will be asked the required information:
- (a) Profiling Information: Information, which you provide when you subscribe or register for a Service. Information about your identity, including but not limiting to, your name / guest name, your address, mobile number.
- (b) Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- (c) User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- (d) Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
To make it easier to manage your reservations, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, keep a track of your all activities on the BoxEngage Applications.
device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
(Collectively, the above end-user's data shall be hereinafter referred to as the "End-User's Data")
4. Purpose Of End-User's Data:
First and foremost, we use the End-User's Data to complete and administer your online transactions / orders placed.
We offer a user account facility on our BoxEngage Applications. We use the information you give us to administer this, allowing you to manage your activities, take advantage of special offers / deals,. Managing personal settings allows you to keep and share lists, share photos, see properties that you have searched for before, and see other information you have provided about accommodations and destinations.
We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by applicable laws, such as, the following:
- (a) When you make a reservation with us or set up a user account, we may use your contact information to send you news about similar related products and services. We also send our End-Users regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- (b) Based on the information you share with us, individualized offers may be shown to you on the BoxEngage Applications, in mobile apps or on third-party / BoxEngage Applications, including social media BoxEngage Applications.
- (c) When we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to make contact with you by phone given at the time of making the reservation through the BoxEngage Applications.
There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this, such as, the following:
- (a) We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- (b) When you use our Services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with the BoxEngage Applications.
We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional details that you give us as part of the market research will only be used with your consent.
Fraud Detection and Prevention:
We may use the End-User’s Data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities or disclose the End-User’s Data if required as per the applicable laws.
Improving Our Services:
Finally, we use the End-User’s Data for analytical purposes, to improve our services, enhance the user experience, and improve the functionality and quality of our online Services.
5. End-User's Data Security Safeguards:
In accordance with the applicable laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of the End-User’s Data.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the End-User's you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the End-Users on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access End-Users in the course of their work.
Prohibitions on Children:
The Services offered by the BoxEngage Applications are not directed at children under 18 years old. The use of any of our Services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
You always have the right to review the End-User’s Data we keep about you. You can request an overview of your End-User's Data by emailing us at email@example.com. Please write "Request For End-User's Data" in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing the End-User's Data.
If the End-User's Data we have for you is incorrect, we will update it at your request. You can also ask us to remove your End-User's Data from our customer database by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for removal of End-User's Data" in the subject line. However, we may need to retain certain information, for example, for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities. You can delete your user account at any time by signing into your account on the BoxEngage Applications and choosing to remove your account.
6. Amendment / Modification:
7. Limitation Of Liability:
The Parties acknowledge and accept that electronic format shall be deemed an acceptable means of communication for the purposes of this Private Policy.